Last year, a case in California discussed when an insurance company has an obligation to defend HOA board members and, more specifically, HOA Board members appointed by the project developer. It is quite common for developers, when building projects involving the...
Maximizing Recovery. Minimizing Risk.
Professional Errors And Omissions
- Hotels, Human Trafficking and CGL Policies: What You Need to Know About Your Insurance Coverage
- Bad Faith Insurance: A Public Policy Right?
- Yahoo! Case Highlights Issue Of Ambiguity In Insurance Policies
- Three Important Things to Remember About CGL Insurance Coverage on Construction Projects
- Lawsuit alleges excess insurer failed to honor policy obligations