What happens when your insurance company wants to use out of state law to completely cut off your right to coverage? That’s exactly the situation a California insured found herself in when her insurance company tried to use an Illinois choice of law provision that it...
Maximizing Recovery. Minimizing Risk.
Month: February 2023
- Hotels, Human Trafficking and CGL Policies: What You Need to Know About Your Insurance Coverage
- Bad Faith Insurance: A Public Policy Right?
- Yahoo! Case Highlights Issue Of Ambiguity In Insurance Policies
- Three Important Things to Remember About CGL Insurance Coverage on Construction Projects
- Lawsuit alleges excess insurer failed to honor policy obligations