In 2021, the Champlain Towers South, a 12-story condo building, collapsed, resulting in nearly 100 deaths. The tragedy took a tremendous toll on many families in the region and resulted in an extensive investigation to determine the reasons for the collapse. As the...
Maximizing Recovery. Minimizing Risk.
Month: October 2022
- Hotels, Human Trafficking and CGL Policies: What You Need to Know About Your Insurance Coverage
- Bad Faith Insurance: A Public Policy Right?
- Yahoo! Case Highlights Issue Of Ambiguity In Insurance Policies
- Three Important Things to Remember About CGL Insurance Coverage on Construction Projects
- Lawsuit alleges excess insurer failed to honor policy obligations