Another post in our series examining 2021 insurance law cases in California. This particular case is Planet Bingo LLC v. Burlington Insurance Company. Planet Bingo is a United States company that designed gaming devices and then contracted with companies in other...
Maximizing Recovery. Minimizing Risk.
Month: June 2022
- Hotels, Human Trafficking and CGL Policies: What You Need to Know About Your Insurance Coverage
- Bad Faith Insurance: A Public Policy Right?
- Yahoo! Case Highlights Issue Of Ambiguity In Insurance Policies
- Three Important Things to Remember About CGL Insurance Coverage on Construction Projects
- Lawsuit alleges excess insurer failed to honor policy obligations