There’s an old saying that “a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” While the cliché might initially appear to be accurate, California construction industry contractors and subcontractors know that before ribbons are cut or foundations poured,...
Month: October 2021
- Climate Change and The Impact on Construction Projects
- Excess Insurance Under CGL Policy: How California Courts Have Handled Horizontal Vs Vertical Exhaustion
- Insurance Coverage at Issue After Verdict in Depp-Heard Defamation Case
- When does an insurer have a duty to appoint independent counsel?
- Does the failure to accept a settlement offer mean an insurer acted in bad faith?