In May of this year, a ransomware cyberattack by Russian hackers made headlines around the world as it led to an 11-day shutdown of a pipeline that supplies nearly half of the East Coast’s fuel. The attack on Colonial Pipeline caused gasoline shortages and price...
Month: September 2021
- Climate Change and The Impact on Construction Projects
- Excess Insurance Under CGL Policy: How California Courts Have Handled Horizontal Vs Vertical Exhaustion
- Insurance Coverage at Issue After Verdict in Depp-Heard Defamation Case
- When does an insurer have a duty to appoint independent counsel?
- Does the failure to accept a settlement offer mean an insurer acted in bad faith?