In May of this year, a ransomware cyberattack by Russian hackers made headlines around the world as it led to an 11-day shutdown of a pipeline that supplies nearly half of the East Coast’s fuel. The attack on Colonial Pipeline caused gasoline shortages and price...
Month: September 2021
- Three Important Things to Remember About CGL Insurance Coverage on Construction Projects
- Lawsuit alleges excess insurer failed to honor policy obligations
- How Do Courts Look at “Professional Services” for Insurance Purposes?
- False claims filed in Florida building collapse case
- Climate Change and The Impact on Construction Projects