A business takes a lot of work to keep running smoothly. Coordinating the various management, vendor and other teams involved in operating and maintaining any hospitality operation can be a complicated and ever-changing effort to mitigate risk. While you are...
Month: August 2021
- Lawsuit alleges excess insurer failed to honor policy obligations
- How Do Courts Look at “Professional Services” for Insurance Purposes?
- False claims filed in Florida building collapse case
- Climate Change and The Impact on Construction Projects
- Excess Insurance Under CGL Policy: How California Courts Have Handled Horizontal Vs Vertical Exhaustion