On June 24, Champlain Towers South, a 12-story condominium in Florida, collapsed. It was a horrible tragedy. As of July 21, 97 people have been declared dead, with searches are still being conducted for other missing persons. The tremendous loss of life after such an...
Month: July 2021
- Three Important Things to Remember About CGL Insurance Coverage on Construction Projects
- Lawsuit alleges excess insurer failed to honor policy obligations
- How Do Courts Look at “Professional Services” for Insurance Purposes?
- False claims filed in Florida building collapse case
- Climate Change and The Impact on Construction Projects