On June 24, Champlain Towers South, a 12-story condominium in Florida, collapsed. It was a horrible tragedy. As of July 21, 97 people have been declared dead, with searches are still being conducted for other missing persons. The tremendous loss of life after such an...
Month: July 2021
- Climate Change and The Impact on Construction Projects
- Excess Insurance Under CGL Policy: How California Courts Have Handled Horizontal Vs Vertical Exhaustion
- Insurance Coverage at Issue After Verdict in Depp-Heard Defamation Case
- When does an insurer have a duty to appoint independent counsel?
- Does the failure to accept a settlement offer mean an insurer acted in bad faith?