Today, we want to talk about builder’s risk insurance. We previously talked generally about commercial general liability insurance policies, noting that they typically afford coverage for bodily injury and property damage to third parties. Builder’s risk is usually a...
Month: May 2021
- Lawsuit alleges excess insurer failed to honor policy obligations
- How Do Courts Look at “Professional Services” for Insurance Purposes?
- False claims filed in Florida building collapse case
- Climate Change and The Impact on Construction Projects
- Excess Insurance Under CGL Policy: How California Courts Have Handled Horizontal Vs Vertical Exhaustion